Again...

Have started again and again...weight loss, organizing, keeping life simple...the list goes on and on. I am human and can only take one step at a time. I want to share my stories of life and get feedback on how to make the best of it.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

ZZZZZ's


This is me right now!  I am so freakin sleepy! I feel like I am on auto-pilot.  I took an allergy pill this morning and that must be the problem.  I hope to snap out of it soon.  Course yesterday as I was starting my walk, I felt super tired too. 

Speaking of my walk...I did the Kermel Grade route.  I decided I would do it since it wasn't extremely hot outside. My legs were a bit tender from the lunges I did the day before, but I could work past it.  I got to the top and realized, "I have to use the bathroom!" So I had to walk fast back to the office!!!  It was a long ways too, well it seemed like a long ways, but really it is only a mile! Total distraction and I felt cheated out of my time with myself and thinking and picture taking.  Oh well...I walked! I had texted my husband and he told me to just use the bushes...MEN! 

Today, I can barely walk.  I put icy hot on my thighs last night.  That was awesome!  But today, super duper sore.  I am going to walk today on my breaks and a little at lunch cause I am going to get new shoes at lunch time!  YAY! And I have to buy shoes today cause I forgot my walking shoes at home...

So why is it that when your tired, your more hungry?  Good thing I have some chicken dip and veggies and some fruit. I don't think I would make it! LOL! I am pretty sure I would wither away to nothing.  Or find a candy bar! 

No comments:

Post a Comment