Again...

Have started again and again...weight loss, organizing, keeping life simple...the list goes on and on. I am human and can only take one step at a time. I want to share my stories of life and get feedback on how to make the best of it.

Monday, July 18, 2011

busy weekend

We had a wedding to go to Saturday and then off to visit nana and papa.  I walked Saturday before getting ready for the wedding for 30 minutes so that I did my challenge and I felt so good about that!  I did my walk on my dino treadmill, but darn it!  I am walking my hiney off!! 

Sunday I got my walk in and my hubby and I shopped for a few hours and I am sure that helped too! 

At the wedding I did not have cake!!  We stopped at the grocery store on our way out of town and I got a  salad that was corn, black beans, green peppers, jalapenos, cilantro and tomatoes.  It was very refreshing and super yummy!

I drank a ton of water!  It was a long trip to the wedding and to nana and papa's!  A lot of bathroom stops for me!  LOL! 

My husband said something super cool to me yesterday.  He said "honey, your mood has been so good the past week!  You seem happier!" I FEEL HAPPIER!  Although I was bummed this morning on weigh in day because I had no loss, but no gain either.  But all the changes I have made and the movement has improved my mood and my outlook.  That in itself is a weight loss!  It is nice to know that people are seeing a difference cause I feel the difference. 

No comments:

Post a Comment