Again...

Have started again and again...weight loss, organizing, keeping life simple...the list goes on and on. I am human and can only take one step at a time. I want to share my stories of life and get feedback on how to make the best of it.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Good for the heart

Today, this morning, has been a frustrating day for me.  Work drives me crazy.  The nosey, gossip hounds that never stop, the miscommunication, the people who think its all our fault something is wrong.  And all of that happening at the same time is just too chaotic for me.  It has been proven that my blood pressure is wayyy high when I am at work.  I have had it tested.  Well today folks is a blood boilin day!  So I walked...

I walked up the big hill.  I wasn't prepared with a change of clothes but I did have my walking shoes.  The toning ones and I could feel it!!  My tush is going to be hurtin!!!  But OMG! I feel so much better!! I no longer feel like I could explode in foul language, and I can breathe a normal breath without cursing.  Now I can start my afternoon with a clean slate and say, "BRING IT ON WORLD!!!  I CAN HANDLE IT!!  I WILL JUST WALK IT OFF!!!"

So eating this clean diet is paying off, I feel good.  I have to be honest and say that I miss my treats!  But when I can learn to have them just as treats and not everyday...I will have them again.  Yes, dear sweet ice cream...I will have you again.  Just smaller portions! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment