Again...

Have started again and again...weight loss, organizing, keeping life simple...the list goes on and on. I am human and can only take one step at a time. I want to share my stories of life and get feedback on how to make the best of it.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

What life throws at you...

Life can be so hectic and chaotic.  When you want to achieve something it is like life takes that moment to throw the most difficult things at you.  I have had a crazy busy week but unlike a lot of other hectic chaotic times, there is a light at the end of the tunnel!  And also unlike all the other times, I have kept to my diet and exercise!!!  This is a first for me.  I usually fall off the wagon and use the busy time as an excuse, but not this time!  I have grabbed that bull by the horns and gave it a what for and a swift boot to the past!  Darn tootin straight!  This time it is about my health and me which in turns benefits everyone else in my family and around me for that matter!  I have not eaten a piece of cake that is once again in my office...I have not eaten any processed foods or sugars which is our next challenge over at the War of the Scales!!! I am going to see a difference at my next weigh in and I am kicking booty folks!!!  whoooo....seems like I have a tad more energy too!

So updates:
Over at the War of the Scales, Trisha and I are starting another week long challenge and weekend challenge.  Trying to stick to habits we have started that we want to keep and challenge ourselves at new ones we want to start.  We also have a cool question and answer session happening.  This is a fun challenge Trisha and I have got going on! 

I have been exercising still.  Just not taking any pictures right now because I have been working on intensity and getting all I can out of my walking.  But we are getting close to a new month and I want to update my picture...I am hoping to see a slight change!!  fingers crossed!

One thing I have learned with this processed food deal.  My body was dependent on it and getting unhooked from it sucks!  I can't believe how that stuff gets in our bodies and does weird things to it beside making us fat.  It is an addiction.  I thought the convenience factor would be hard to overcome, but making good fresh foods doesn't take any longer than the processed stuff.  And if you can read a recipe, you can make anything! 

So far this has been the hardest part of my journey.  I hope to see some results lol! 

No comments:

Post a Comment