Again...

Have started again and again...weight loss, organizing, keeping life simple...the list goes on and on. I am human and can only take one step at a time. I want to share my stories of life and get feedback on how to make the best of it.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Here is the link...

To my new challenge!
http://warofthescales.blogspot.com/

I am so excited and so ready!  I am nervous tho too because I think this could be the ticket to reaching my goal!  It will be interesting to see how I do this blog and that blog since they are a lot alike but this blog I can talk about other issues too.  Life issues. 

I am very sore in the legs today! LOL!  I even wore heels today to work and I feel my muscles that I worked yesterday with every step I take.  Why did I wear these shoes today?  I think because I feel pretty today!  It is a first time in a long time that I have felt good like this.  So I must be making some accomplishments. 

Had some yummy salmon patties over brown rice last night for dinner!  I am having it for lunch today too.  I went to the store and got some veggies and fruits.  I am doing good!  My father in law is with us for the week and I know he doesn't eat healthy so he is having to at our house! I think he could be having some health issues so I am going to have a lot of fish and chicken this week and lots of veggies.  My family could use an extra good week too! ;)

check out the new challenge!!!  http://warofthescales.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment