Again...

Have started again and again...weight loss, organizing, keeping life simple...the list goes on and on. I am human and can only take one step at a time. I want to share my stories of life and get feedback on how to make the best of it.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Something new...

I spiced things up today on my lunch hour and holy moley I will be doing it again! I wanted to burn a little extra calories so I walked to the local football field.

Yep, those are the bleachers and yep, I did 4 sets!!!


Oh my it seemed like a long ways up!! But since I had to watch the step in front of me, it didn't seem so bad.  It was tough and not an easy task, but it was totally doable!! 


One step at a time!

In between sets, I walked a lap around the field.  I was planning on doing push ups and other boot camp type exercises but there were some teenagers there and I was feeling a bit self conscious so I just stuck to the stairs and walking.  I did two sides of the bleachers because one side the stairs were closer together and more of them and the other side (pictured above) were more spaced out and I had to lift my legs higher. 

Then afterwards, I wanted to stop at the health food store to just look and see what they have.  I was going to buy some dried fruit or banana chips but they all had sugar added.  So then I thought, a little dark chocolate won't hurt me (they sell it by the square), but I didn't buy any of that either.  I AM SO PROUD OF ME! Instead, I bought a bottle of water and some dry roasted Edamame! 



No comments:

Post a Comment