Again...

Have started again and again...weight loss, organizing, keeping life simple...the list goes on and on. I am human and can only take one step at a time. I want to share my stories of life and get feedback on how to make the best of it.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

revamping my eating habits

So starting this morning I have redone my eating habits.  I need to kick this weight loss in the butt and since I didn't have a loss last week, I need to see some numbers drop!!!  I want to win my competition!!!  So I have cut out processed foods, period.  No "just a little bit" for me!!!  It's bad for me and I know it, so why eat it?  No refined foods.  It's not good for me, so why eat it? 

So the result in doing this...

I feel weird!  My mind is trying to trick me and get me to eat those yummy little mints and just have a doughnut.  BUT I WON'T! I am an adult and I need to put my foot down!!!  I will love the outcome and how I will feel in a few days!  It will be worth the mind struggle....Right?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment