Again...

Have started again and again...weight loss, organizing, keeping life simple...the list goes on and on. I am human and can only take one step at a time. I want to share my stories of life and get feedback on how to make the best of it.

Monday, July 11, 2011

UPDATES, UPDATES!!!

Lots of news!!!  First off, I wanted to post my weigh in of 194 last Thursday but I have had a really crappy run of things in my life.  Sometimes I feel that post partum depression is going on or some kind of depression.  But my husband and I talked about it and I think life is just giving us a run for our money and testing our limits.  Communication is key people.  Gotta have it in every relationship you have in your life. I had a crappy weekend too.  Again, pushed to my limits.  I ate crappy too.  Not horrible though.  Just not how I wanted to.  Stupid ice cream!  It will be the death of me! LOL!  Chocolate with peanut butter swirl...it is sooooo yummy!

But I have news...I am in a challenge.  A friendly challenge.  With my daughters step mom!!  I am so excited for this!  We have been through every battle we could rage on each other for the last 8 years. We are finally at a point where we can get along and make decisions based on facts and the goodness of my daughter's best interest, instead of what would hurt each other more.  We are very competitive of each other, so what a good way to put that competitiveness to use and challenge each other to reach our goals! We are going to blog about our adventures and our contests and such and I will link ya to it when it's all set up. 
This is going to be fun!!!! 

stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment