Again...

Have started again and again...weight loss, organizing, keeping life simple...the list goes on and on. I am human and can only take one step at a time. I want to share my stories of life and get feedback on how to make the best of it.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Oh Ya!! Go Me!

So I posted my weigh in yesterday of a gain.  Not a big deal, I can handle that.  I have reread some inspiring "About Me" stories and got my mojo back!!! 

I got up this morning at 5 and I fed my baby boy and got him all comfy on his play mat and I looked at the clock, 5:15...still had time.  Still had time to put on my shoes and do intervals on the treadmill...AND I DID! :)  I am so happy with myself!  Working out in the morning is very hard for me.  I am always telling myself how I don't have time and I will be late and blah blah blah!!  But me, my health and I are more important than blah blah blah!  So I did 15 minutes, better than nothing!!!  I got my heart rate up and moving...I feel good!

Then, at lunch, I did this...
I walked to the local track about 13 or 14 minutes away and I walked the corners and jogged the straight stretches.  I had a meeting right after my lunch hour so I only got in 2 laps and then I had to head back.  I probably could have done another lap but I didn't want to be late and all sweaty, so I played it safe.  I felt good too!!! 

I am going to kick that gain to the curb!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment