Again...

Have started again and again...weight loss, organizing, keeping life simple...the list goes on and on. I am human and can only take one step at a time. I want to share my stories of life and get feedback on how to make the best of it.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Monday weigh in and such

So this morning the scaled tipped to 185.6 so that is a loss of 1.2 lbs for me!!! :) 

I have submitted my registration for the 5K Autumn Leaf Run on October 1st.  I want to jog the whole thing but I don't want to set myself up for failure, so I am doing the C25K training up until the race and I will do intervals accordingly at the race, and if I end up jogging the whole thing, that will be awesome!!!  I did sign up to be timed which I have never done in the past.  This is my personal challenge to me.  Something I can own in my health journey. 

I did get up this morning and do Day 3 of week 2.  I had two voices in my head...one telling me to "just stop and get my cup of coffee and relax, your too tired"...and the other voice, "just 15 minutes, you will feel accomplished when your done, you only have 2 more jogs until your done, your rockin for waking up and doing this!" Lucky for me, the good voice won! LOL! :)  My hubby keeps telling me good job and how proud he is that I am doing this.  It is nice to have someone support me and my changes and to eat differently and to step up with chores and make it a bit easier to fit in exercise.  Doing this race will give me the adrenalin to keep going and to challenge myself even more!!!

A week or so ago I got one of those weight lifting type magazine for women.  It has some good articles.  I don't have a gym membership so some of the weight programs are hard to do at home. But I have to say, after all these years, people still do the very same weight lifting exercises!!!  I laughed and told my hubby that nothing has changed!!!  So obviously, just like eating fruits and veggies and lean proteins, weight lifting techniques are pretty solid too!  Just put together differently!  HA!

So today the start of a new week in the weight loss world.  Clean slate!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment