Again...

Have started again and again...weight loss, organizing, keeping life simple...the list goes on and on. I am human and can only take one step at a time. I want to share my stories of life and get feedback on how to make the best of it.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

It Hump Day!

Yes, Wednesday came on quick and busy!  Had to take the dog to the vet first thing to get spayed and then drop off money at the school for pictures and then drop off the baby at the sitters and then go to work.  My day is zooming by!!! 

So Trisha is doing things that I want to try.  I have started to journal my food.  I know that I said I was going to do this before but I didn't follow through.  But it is working for her...so it should work for me too right?! :) The challenges we do work for me so this should too!? ;)  So for the last couple of days I have been writing down my intake of calories and I am doing pretty darn good! Especially since my calories out is good too!

So here is yesterdays journal:

Greek Yogurt with oatmeal - 225
Cherrys - 50
Protein Shake - 100
PB&J - 400
coffee (black) - 10
fruit leather snack - 60 (helps with my sugar cravings)
homemade BBQ ribs - 338
1/2 corn on the cob - 30

Total: 1213

Calories out: walked 5K at the track and Ash hill on break - 479

No comments:

Post a Comment