Again...

Have started again and again...weight loss, organizing, keeping life simple...the list goes on and on. I am human and can only take one step at a time. I want to share my stories of life and get feedback on how to make the best of it.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

It's Tuesday!

I so totally couldn't think of a more fun title!  I am tired!!  My brain is not functioning today and the negative is creeping in...so I thought I would hop on here and finish up my food journal for yesterday and see where I ended up. And also blogging makes me feel better. :)  I must be in a funk!

So food journal:
Yesterday afternoon total: 601

slice of cheese: 60
Homemade toast with butter: 225
glass of milk: 122
snickers mini: 45

Night time total: 452  (not the best dinner but I was craving carbs!!!)

Day total: 1053

I walked a total of 5 miles yesterday!!  And I didn't get to sit down until I went to bed at 8! So it was a pretty good day! See I feel better already! :) 

Thank you blog world!

No comments:

Post a Comment