Again...

Have started again and again...weight loss, organizing, keeping life simple...the list goes on and on. I am human and can only take one step at a time. I want to share my stories of life and get feedback on how to make the best of it.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Off to the races!

Or so it felt!  :)  I did day 1 of week 3 of the C25K and holy smokies it was tough! I never thought I would be doing this and I have started this program many times to only stop after week 1, so I have hit a milestone and I feel the need to carry on!!  I have downloaded a program to my phone so I have a little voice telling me to jog and to walk.  I need a play list though and I think then my negative thoughts won't be so daunting to me and it will be easier.  Today though, I just kept telling myself how good I was going to feel and that if Tricia can do it so can I!

It is about time to do measurements again.  I feel different so I want to know what the difference is! LOL! :)  But in the meantime, I took a pic of myself in the mirror after I changed back into my clothes after my lunch time workout.  Here is a pic of now...


 And here is me before...hmmm.  maybe i should pose like the one below and see??? I don't really see a difference! LOL!  and gee, my phone takes crappy pictures! 
So until next time folks...I am going to bask in the glory of finishing my workout and eat lunch! ;)  

No comments:

Post a Comment