Again...

Have started again and again...weight loss, organizing, keeping life simple...the list goes on and on. I am human and can only take one step at a time. I want to share my stories of life and get feedback on how to make the best of it.

Friday, September 23, 2011

I am a slacker!

On blogging but not in the realm of exercise!!! I have been busy busting out the C25K program to prepare for my 5K next Saturday.  I won't be done with the program but I will have a good start!

This weekend, Trisha and I have a challenge and I am going to do a mock 5K out on the road by my house.  I have it mapped out for a couple hills and even a little dirt road! :) My husband helped me out by seeing how far 1.5 miles was from the driveway that I will use part of for my warm up.  He was amazed by how far I am actually going to go!  I think that helped him see how big and important this is to me and really how hard I have been working on this.  He wants to do it with me now!!!  :) 

This weekend is going to be busy.  Lots of family functions all weekend long! So I will be getting in lots of activity. 

I have been eating good.  Keeping the bad stuff (ice cream) to moderation and watching my calorie and sugar intakes.  I do see that I am way more hungry the more that I run!  I am on week 4 day 2 of my C25K and it isn't as bad as I thought it would be!  LOL! :)  Definitely hard, but doable. 

I will keep you posted on my run!!!  I am getting nervous!

No comments:

Post a Comment