Again...

Have started again and again...weight loss, organizing, keeping life simple...the list goes on and on. I am human and can only take one step at a time. I want to share my stories of life and get feedback on how to make the best of it.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Life Challenges

I am taking all these life challenges with stride this week!  Today I have to take my baby boy to the doctor because I want to make sure he is hydrated cause he has a cold.  Then my daughter is at her dads this week but I got a message that she is sicky too.  My poor babies!!!  I hate to see them like this! I got my dog spayed yesterday and she is at home resting but has no clue what is going on lol! She has been staring at the dryer all morning!  Still loopy from the meds. My husband has been working late every night this week which means no help at home.  BUT...I am not sore anymore, I took a rest day yesterday on my exercising.  I have still packed my food for the day and kept it healthy...although I did have a slice of homemade carrot cake last night but I also didn't get dinner.  So not really extra calories, just not too healthy! But it has carrots right??  LOL! I have done really well considering what life is throwing at me.  I am exhausted but I am chuggin along!!!  Usually this is when I fall off the wagon and just land in the puddle of processed foods!!  The quick and easy unhealthy stuff! 

So, for my food journal:

Greek yogurt with oatmeal and flax: 225
Chicken with carrots and celery: 185
2 Fruit snacks (keeps me from the snickers) - 120
Hard boiled egg - 78
Ritz crackers - 70 (did you know a single package of those things are 1983 calories?!?!  I stuck with 5 at lunch with my chicken and veggies!)
carrot cake - 375
Pear - 81

Total: 1134

No comments:

Post a Comment