Again...

Have started again and again...weight loss, organizing, keeping life simple...the list goes on and on. I am human and can only take one step at a time. I want to share my stories of life and get feedback on how to make the best of it.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Weigh in and decluttering!

So I just weighed in on the challenge blog. I have lost a pound to bring me to 184. 

My weekend was great!  I finished my 5K in 41 minutes, and I jogged a good portion of it.  I went at it alone but I had Trisha in my sights the whole way.  Everyone was so nice!!!  Next year, I am jogging the whole thing! I was sore for the next three days!  My shins felt like the bone was bruised and I couldn't even touch my them!!  My ankles were sore and couldn't twist them around.  I made sure before the race that I stretched out really good in those areas because I knew doing my mock run that they would hurt.  I think, well I know, that I need to work on form and breathing.  I mentioned in the other blog that I had EIA (exercise induced asthma) before, and I know it doesn't just go away but I haven't had to use an inhaler for many years. Course I don't think I have ever done anything this intense for quite sometime! But I had the wheezes for that night and the next day.  I am seeing about a refill on my inhaler! See how that helps my endurance!

Yesterday, I did my lunchtime workout and went to the bleachers and then for a long walk.  My thighs are feeling it today!

Tomorrow is my daughters Jog A Thon and I am going to see about doing a couple laps with her!  We shall see, she is pretty quick! 

I haven't written down my food the last couple of days.  But I haven't went over 1300 calories because I eat the same things everyday!  ;)  Tonight is NOT leftover night, so I am tracking today.

I am going through a phase where I need to declutter, everything.  I want to simplify my life a tad bit.  So at home I have boxes that I am going to go through each room and see what I can throw away and/or donate and/or store in storage.  Our house is small and we don't have any extra space and I feel cramped!  I also need to give my jeep a good cleaning on the inside.  And I am going to work on my procrastination.  I think that goes hand in hand in decluttering!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment