Again...

Have started again and again...weight loss, organizing, keeping life simple...the list goes on and on. I am human and can only take one step at a time. I want to share my stories of life and get feedback on how to make the best of it.

Friday, October 21, 2011

I could Zumba my days away!

I got up this morning at 3:12 to let the dogs out 3:50 to feed baby and figured I might as well stay up cause my alarm is going to go off at 4:12.  So I got up started the coffee and got dressed in workout clothes.  My husband gets up and I am like "what are you doing up?" He says he wants to spend time with me, so I told him to get his shoes on!!! So since he hasn't had a chance to try this yet, I was nice and put the basics on and he learned the moves until baby boy woke up again.  He was such a trooper!!!  It was a blast with him!!! Although he didn't think he could do it and says that he may just jog on the treadmill while I do this Zumba stuff!  LOL!  :) 

So my lunchtime workout is again Zumba cause I love the way it makes me feel mentally and physically! And I need the energy cause it is date night!  No going to bed at 7 tonight! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment