Again...

Have started again and again...weight loss, organizing, keeping life simple...the list goes on and on. I am human and can only take one step at a time. I want to share my stories of life and get feedback on how to make the best of it.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Shake My Grove Thang!

ZUMBA!!!!

I AM GOING TO SHAKE IT TONIGHT!!!! And the best thing...my family is going to do it with me! It is going to be so much fun! I am so excited! I can't wait to see my husband attempt this!!! LOL!! 

I have the older version with the little sticks.  I can't wait to get the moves down.  I was supposed to go with Trisha today and do a class, but my co-worker is out sick and my boss is gone, so I was left alone here to man the phones and the front counter.  I AM SO BUMMED! I so badly want to do an actual class, but maybe some other time. There is a Zumba party this weekend so I may see if I can go.

I am on a roller coaster ride with weight.  But I can't get discourage.  I can do this and I will...

Stay tuned for my interpretation of ZUMBA!

No comments:

Post a Comment