Again...

Have started again and again...weight loss, organizing, keeping life simple...the list goes on and on. I am human and can only take one step at a time. I want to share my stories of life and get feedback on how to make the best of it.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Day 2

So last night was the first night in a long time that I didn't feel guilty about eating dinner because I didn't really binge to bad yesterday!  I was actually starving at dinner time!  Maybe not starving but I was HUNGRY! :)

This morning I feel pretty good for the most part.  I almost wasn't going to get out my journal and do like I usually do and say oh, I will be good and not eat anything bad and stay within my calorie intake. But no, I know that is a lie!!!  So I got out my book and wrote down my breakfast, which is a yummy breakfast scramble my husband made for dinner last night! And I wrote down my feelings as well.  Eating beacause it is breakfast time and because I don't want to over eat later. 

It should be interesting to knowingly go throughout my days with this lingering in my head.  I had a bad nights sleep due to the little one being up a lot.  On these kinds of days, I normally binge on candy and even just typing that makes me want to go buy a bag!!  Isn't that crazy! So now I have to try and focus on something different!!!  LOL! 

So I did the 20 minute express Zumba and the Abs DVD yesterday.  My lower back muscles are sooo sore today!!  And my sides, I think those are the obliques right?  Goodness!! 

Here's to a good day folks...thank you for being kind and than you Trisha for sharing!!!  It is crazy how much we have in common. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment