Again...

Have started again and again...weight loss, organizing, keeping life simple...the list goes on and on. I am human and can only take one step at a time. I want to share my stories of life and get feedback on how to make the best of it.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Bummed...

So I walked to the track today at lunch to see about some jogging.  I got my inhaler for EIA (exercise induced asthma) and was all set.  I haven't jogged much since the race because of pain in my legs when I run.  So I was all stoked to get going! 

I couldn't.  I got there in about 10 minutes and walked a lap and a half for a warm up.  I stretched first too.  Then I went to jog and IT HURT SO BAD! From my ankles to my knees! I was so disappointed!  It doesn't hurt to walk so why is it hurting when I jog?! UGH.  I was getting frustrated and about to just go back to the office, but I didn't.  I did a long walk for the rest of the hour I had.  I walked fast and strong! Just because I can't jog, doesn't mean I can't exercise right?!

Just makes it even more exciting for my Zumba DVD's to get here!!!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment