Again...

Have started again and again...weight loss, organizing, keeping life simple...the list goes on and on. I am human and can only take one step at a time. I want to share my stories of life and get feedback on how to make the best of it.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Time to confess...

I didn't lose any weight this last week.  But I also didn't gain.  It is TOM so I am hoping that is the culprit that caused me to fail at my goal. 

I have been exercising a lot and I miss it now when I skip a day.  It has become important to me and I like it!!  I have been making good choices in food and eating correct portions.  But I need to focus on my water, I don't think I am getting enough. 

I am going to start walking up Ash hill on my breaks again.  And then today a lady at the office wants to walk up Kermel with me!! Tomorrow is a bleachers day and then I am also going to fit in a walk at night too.  I want my family to be active so after dinner I want us to go for a walk. 

This week is my first week of getting a CSA veggie/fruit box!!!  I am super excited.  It will have a loaf of homemade bread too!  I will pick that up on Thursday. 

I went to a beautiful wedding this last weekend.  My baby boy did sooo good!  He didn't fuss a bit!  So that made it a lot less stressful for me!  My hubby was in the wedding so he was busy helping and doing his job.  We stayed a cute little motel Friday night so it was like a mini vacation! 

This week seems busy and its only Tuesday!  I think cause work isn't my favorite place to be for sooo many reasons, it makes life a bit harder for me.  But at least I have a job!!! 

Do any of you participate in a CSA or food co-op?  How do you like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment