Again...

Have started again and again...weight loss, organizing, keeping life simple...the list goes on and on. I am human and can only take one step at a time. I want to share my stories of life and get feedback on how to make the best of it.

Monday, August 8, 2011

Thank goodness for a new week!

I read this blog entry this morning from one of my favorite bloggers, Tricia

Dear Stephanie, (I added my own name here, on her blog, she had her name of course! LOL!)

You were handed something amazing this morning: a clean slate, a new day, a fresh start.
clean-slate
Love,
Me

I think I need to remember this every morning when I wake up.  I think it will help me throw away the "garbage" of the day before.  You know the kind that sneaks up on you and weighs you down.  Not scale wise so to say, but life wise.  I have been bogged down with the ickies and I am feeling better physically.  I need to work on "me time" this week and it looks like the only time I will have will be at lunch.  Normally I do my grocery shopping at lunchtime so that I can get home at a decent hour and still cook dinner and hang with the family, but I need to exercise...I need that time and I miss it!  So after I scoop up the kids after work, they are going to help me shop so I still have my "me time" at lunch.  I deserve it and I need to make me a priority. 

This weekend was a whirlwind!  I didn't exercise like I wanted to but I was busy and my baby was wanting to be held a lot!  So I got a good arm workout and a lot of pacing! LOL! 

My weigh in for today is:  187.5, not a huge loss but a loss!  Not too bad with feeling under the weather. 

Today, I am doing the bleachers and maybe a jog if it isn't too hot.  But bleachers for sure!! 

Now time to log in and post in the War of the Scales!

No comments:

Post a Comment