Again...

Have started again and again...weight loss, organizing, keeping life simple...the list goes on and on. I am human and can only take one step at a time. I want to share my stories of life and get feedback on how to make the best of it.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Back to Basics

So today I am starting the Back to Basics in all areas of my life.  Everything from health to home seems to have gone awry.  I look around and my house is messy and unorganized.  Can't stand it!  It makes me frustrated and angry.  I don't want to feel like that.  I must unclutter and cause I can't keep up.  I need to reorganize and go through papers and magazines and baby stuff!  I must go through clothes and only keep the stuff I will wear and go through everyone else's stuff too!  I need to just do it, to buy those plastic totes and put away the seasonal clothes when the season ends so that I have more room and less clutter.  Maybe I should have a yard sale!!!  I can't get ahead of myself, baby steps.  I just need to make more time available and less clutter both body, mind and home!

With my healthy lifestyle journey, I need to revamp my eating habits. I need to journal and be truthful.  I am going to admit, I will cheat myself if let unattended! :) I think I have been consuming more calories than I realize because I just guess on calories and figure I will burn it off later.  So I am going to keep a food journal and I am going to post it and most importantly, I AM GOING TO BE HONEST WITH MYSELF!!!  I have read it many times in other blogs about this.  It just makes sense.

Why is it so hard to be honest with ourselves? 

No comments:

Post a Comment