Again...

Have started again and again...weight loss, organizing, keeping life simple...the list goes on and on. I am human and can only take one step at a time. I want to share my stories of life and get feedback on how to make the best of it.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I gots da cold...

UGH! I feel like crap!  I feel unmotivated and lazy.  I feel sleepy and drained.  All I want to do is to sit still and close my eyes.  It is killing me to type and seems like I am moving mountains to put effort into anything.  I just want to sleep.  Feeling like this puts me on edge too.  A bit grumpy if the need arises. 

But I did walk today anyway.  I thought maybe it would make me feel better.  Not so much.  My throat is scratchy and sore...time for tea. 

On my walk I was going to stop by the school and do a couple set of the bleacher steps but it was locked up due to the landscape being treated with chemicals.  I took it as a sign to come back to the office and rest.  I did get a 1/2 hour in though...better than nothing!

I feel unmotivated even though last night I put on two pairs of pre-pregnancy jeans and they went up and buttoned but they were tight!!!  But still I should be super duper excited!!! But I am too drained...

I feel like Eore!

No comments:

Post a Comment