Again...

Have started again and again...weight loss, organizing, keeping life simple...the list goes on and on. I am human and can only take one step at a time. I want to share my stories of life and get feedback on how to make the best of it.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Finally Friday

It's Friday folks...in case you didn't already know! ;)  I am going into the weekend with a challenge from the War of the Scales.  Check it out! 

The week has been busy and stressful and sad and happy and lots of exercise!  I am ready to just sit and be still for like 5 minutes this weekend! LOL! 

So I am in the need of some good healthy lunch ideas and dinner ideas.  I need to revamp my recipe book and to keep it simple and quick.  I need to incorporate more veggies and fruits.  And some healthy grains.  So send me some ideas!!! 

Also, school starts next week here...what are you doing to get organized and get the kids ready? 

No comments:

Post a Comment