Again...

Have started again and again...weight loss, organizing, keeping life simple...the list goes on and on. I am human and can only take one step at a time. I want to share my stories of life and get feedback on how to make the best of it.

Monday, August 29, 2011

Oh what fun!!

Had a great weekend!!!  How about you?  Trisha and I had a challenge this weekend of one hour of intense exercise and 125 oz of water.  DONE!!! I am very proud of me!  :) 

I did a lot of intervals on the treadmill while baby slept or played on his mat next to me.  He is starting to move about on his own so I had to keep an eye on him!  I would split up my exercise by doing 30 minutes in the morning and 30 minutes in the evening.  It seemed easier that way and I thought maybe I would burn more calories! :) 

So my weigh in the is morning:

last week: 186
this week: 185.5

only a half a pound but I will take it!  I am still feeling a bit bloated so I bet I see a pound or so gone this week.  I would like to set a personal goal of two pounds.  This week is going to be stressful.  My dad is going in for open heart surgery and I am a bit worried.  Ok, a lot worried!  I am going to bring lots of fruits and veggies to snack on and some fruit leather. My water bottle of course!  I am an emotional eater so we will see how this goes.  I am also going to try and chew more gum.  I find that I don't snack as much when I chew gum! 

I need to find some exercises to do while at my desk.  I sit where people in the lobby can see me, so I have to be kinda sneaky!  I do have one of those little pedal cycles under my desk, I need to use that too.  It isn't a workout so to say but I would be moving! :)  Got any ideas for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment