Again...

Have started again and again...weight loss, organizing, keeping life simple...the list goes on and on. I am human and can only take one step at a time. I want to share my stories of life and get feedback on how to make the best of it.

Monday, August 15, 2011

Where have I been!?!?!

Geeze, I have been neglecting my blog!!  But I have not been neglecting my weight loss journey!  I am 186.0 this morning. That is down 1.5 from last week!  I am down a total of 9 lb from the beginning. I am seeing a difference in my hips and bust area.  I feel thinner!!!  YAY! 

This weekend I exercised when I should have napped LOL!  But I felt like jogging.  My body isn't ready for a full out jog, so on Friday I put baby in the stroller and we walked and jogged for about 2 miles.  I was sweating up a storm!  Then Saturday, the stroller tire was flat so after baby boy went down for his nap, I hopped on the treadmill and walk/jogged for 30 minutes which ended up being about 1.5.  Then on Sunday I did the same but this time I went farther in the same amount of time.  I really felt good and time flew by!  I would walk for 2 minutes and jog for a minute.  5 minute warm up and 5 minute cool down. 

Today I am going to do bleachers.  That seems to get my week off to a good start and is so hard for me!  I can only go up and down 4 times and I am spent! Then I walk for about a mile.  Then tomorrow the plan is to walk up the Kermel hill. 

My goal this week is to lose 2 lbs.  I seem to have the 1 to 1.5 down, so I need to challenge myself to 2 lb loss.

It was Stampede weekend here and I was very proud of me!  I didn't eat any junk food and we only went for about an hour on Saturday afternoon.  It was so blazin hot that we decided it would be more fun to be at home in the air conditioned house! LOL!  We are getting old!  None of the fried foods looked very good so I was glad for that! And not only did it not look appealing, but it also wasn't worth eating and ruining all my hard work.  My husband was like "your month of hard work would be gone in 15 minutes, crazy huh?" Definitely! 

Don't forget to check out the War of the Scales!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good job! I thought Stampede would be such a challenge, and even being down there for three consecutive nights, it didn't feel so tough! We must be over some mental hurdle :)

    ReplyDelete