Again...

Have started again and again...weight loss, organizing, keeping life simple...the list goes on and on. I am human and can only take one step at a time. I want to share my stories of life and get feedback on how to make the best of it.

Monday, December 5, 2011

I lost something....

A POUND!!! LOL!  I lost a pound this week to be at 184.  What a wonderful thing to lose!!! :)

1lb_fat

A non scale victory (NSV) for me today was getting up early to exercise! My treadmill is on the frits it seems so I did a weight program from the Oxygen Magazine I purchased a few weeks ago.  It is the Off the Couch issue.  And I have learned a ton from it.  Heck, I carry it around in my purse to flip through for motivation!!! 

I have been having people ask me if I have been losing weight cause there is something different about me.  I want to tell them, "Yep, I have lost weight, in my feet! It's nice you can tell that when I have my shoes on!"

But I do feel different.  I feel happy with myself.  :) I have been clapping my hands cause I know I'm happy!! 

I think that I am going to switch things up a bit.  Move things around, try new ideas. I am going to have weigh in's be on Wednesday's.  I think that will help me switch gears when needed.  I can't always be perfect on the journey, I have figured that out! 

Oh and I did something nice for myself yesterday!  I took a nap!  My hubby took baby boy to town and I slept! I always feel like I am missing out on my day and on doing something when I nap.  But you know, I was doing something, something nice for me.  And darn it, I deserve it! And the hubs deserves some quality time with baby boy! He never gets one on one time because he works all the time, 7 days a week. But he does have some things that he is responsible for when it comes to caring for our little one.  But I often feel so sad because he misses out on a lot of the growing up stuff.  I take a TON of pics and send them to him all day on the weekends! :)

Weekends are crazy...this weekend will be a busy one too!  I enjoy the holiday season of making presents and goodies for everyone and all the activities!  I have a cookie swap to attend!!!  I am going to make a low cal cookie to share. My daughter will be home from her dads, and I have an idea for the kids to do for grandparents for Christmas!  I will share with you after the holidays as to not spoil it for the grandparents that read here!!!  :) 

On to lose more, move more and drink more! ;) Water that is....

No comments:

Post a Comment