Again...

Have started again and again...weight loss, organizing, keeping life simple...the list goes on and on. I am human and can only take one step at a time. I want to share my stories of life and get feedback on how to make the best of it.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas done...

So I'm trying out blogging from my iPhone so this is kind of a test.

Hope your holidays were jam packed with fun like ours were. New years will be quiet for us though. We usually stay home with appetizers and movies.

So I got a huge hungry girl cookbook for Christmas. I am loving the simplicity of it. And so far everything is good!

I am sure I have gained a pound over the Christmas feasting. But I'm ok with it. We made lots of good memories. It was our baby boys first Christmas and he made out with some awesome toys! Out daughter got what she asked Santa for too! It was a good year. I'm very proud of my family.

I have caught the cold. I don't feel too bad just drained. Keeping moving and keeping on with the food logging on My Fitness Pal and I will conquer all! And lots of water!

So let's see if this blog post will go through... I'll blog more later.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment