Again...

Have started again and again...weight loss, organizing, keeping life simple...the list goes on and on. I am human and can only take one step at a time. I want to share my stories of life and get feedback on how to make the best of it.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Wednesday Weigh In and other tidbits...

The number today...(drum roll) 182! Loss of 1 lb!  I am steadily losing in a healthy fashion and it is great! I feel great!  I have to say seeing this weight is a big relief.  I haven't seen this number since before I was pregnant. 

I would like to thank My Fitness Pal for their continuous support and positive actions to get me to the lowest number on the scale.  I would like to thank my blogging friends Prior Fat Girls, Tricia, Real Fat Blog, and all my twitter friends.  Of course I would love to thank my family for their continued support and putting up with all my crazy meals! Oh, I am running out of time, I will have to just thank all my fans! Que the music! HA!

This time of year is a sneaky calorie one.  All the goodies and parties!!! I must plan accordingly and so far so good. 

So my husband took a try at my roasted Kale chips again and I told him the last time I made them I did it wrong that this batch would be better.  He loved them!  I kept catching him eating more and more!!!  I had to stop him or I wouldn't have any to snack on today!!  What a funny thing, to make a family member stop eating veggies!  Never thought I would see the day!

So I must go and log my kale chips into My Fitness Pal... until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment