Again...

Have started again and again...weight loss, organizing, keeping life simple...the list goes on and on. I am human and can only take one step at a time. I want to share my stories of life and get feedback on how to make the best of it.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A fantastic week!

So I am on Twitter and I love it...especially on my new iphone! I have been able to update easily and not have to wait forever for the page to load like on my blackberry. And then I have my fav healthy people on there and the opinions and tips are great! Not only is Twitter helping me stay on track, so is the application My Fitness Pal.  This has been a life saver in food tracking and the ease of it makes tracking very slick. I can also track my cardio and strength training and water.  It has a friends area where you can hook up with other fitness pals and see what they are up to.  It lets you enter your weight and it gives you kudos for doing well.  At the end of the day I submit my daily tracker and it tells me what I would weigh in 5 weeks if I continue on that same eating track.  The whole thing is very sweet!

With these new ways and new tools, I have seen the scale drop!!! So tomorrow should be a good weigh in day!!!  :)  Stay tuned!

Tonight I am going to get some kale roasted for some snacks.  In the afternoons, I am dying for something to snack on so I think that would help me tremendously.  The other night we had roasted broccoli....YUM!  Next I will try roasted cauliflower! :)  Even my daughter loved the broccoli! 

Christmas time is hectic around my house.  Lots of family and lots of crafting! I think I have most of my crafting done, just a few little things.  I am excited to see every ones reactions when they open their gifts!!! I got my husband some snowshoes for hunting...speaking of hunting...so I have went with my husband coyote hunting.  This was the funniest thing I have ever done!  We are crouching, walking, quietly, sneaking up on them.  I am behind my husband who slowly turns around and signals me to crouch lower and to shush (like finger to lips shush).  I bust up laughing...I feel like a Elmer Fud cartoon!!!  He looks at me like I am crazy and motions "what?" I quietly tell him about Elmer Fud and he shakes his head and tells me again to shush.  LOL!  I can't stop laughing!!! Tears are rolling down my cheeks cause as we sneak up to where we will aim at the coyotes, all I can think about is "Rabbit season, Duck season, Rabbit season, Duck season"!!! HA!!!  Heck, no my dear hubby it is Coyote season!!!!  He hasn't taken me again since. 

No comments:

Post a Comment