Again...

Have started again and again...weight loss, organizing, keeping life simple...the list goes on and on. I am human and can only take one step at a time. I want to share my stories of life and get feedback on how to make the best of it.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Wednesday Weigh In

Lost another pound to bring me to 183! I have been doing The Shred at lunch and I am noticing a difference and I guess others are too! I have been getting compliment after compliment about how good I look!  I must be toning in places! :)  My butt still looks big but maybe it is a little higher up! LOL!  Thank you squats!

The holidays are coming close now and the stress is on!  I stayed home from work yesterday to go to appointments and such and I got so sick in the morning!  But it passed as I went to my appointments.  I think the stress finally got to me.  I sat for about 30 minutes and watched a show on my DVR and I just got so nauseated! 

I have been doing some craft swaps and have been getting some awesome stuff!  I just got a package from my crafting partner in England and oh my did she spoil me!!!  I got all sorts of pouches and some cool wooden colored pencils.  All sorts of yummy low cal/low fat goodies that they only sell in England!!  Can't wait for the next swap!!! 

Last night we made our gingerbread house. My daughter did an wonderful job!  She is so creative...she must get that from me! LOL! Then we wake up to find that the cat ate part of the head off the gingerbread man during the night!

Well on to tomorrow...after tonight.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment