Again...

Have started again and again...weight loss, organizing, keeping life simple...the list goes on and on. I am human and can only take one step at a time. I want to share my stories of life and get feedback on how to make the best of it.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

If your happy and you know it...

clap your hands!  :)  I sing this song all the time to my kids.  I think it helps to remember to smile. 

I had achieved Tuesday's goals of water consumption and movement.  Ate well too!  I got in over a 100 oz of water, not sure of exact amount.  But I do know it was over 100!!!  I walked at break time and at lunch and did lunges and a ton of hustling around the office.  Instead of emailing or calling my co-workers, I walked to their desk.  I am sure it drove them crazy but it actually saved me time because I got an immediate response instead of having to wait for their reply or call back. 

Awesome dinner of whole wheat spaghetti!  Small portions.  No dessert. 

I got up at 4am this morning.  Was planning on 4:30 but my little boy decided 4 was better! :)  Although he went back to bed at 4:40 and I stayed up.  I am sure I will be sleepy later, but it was worth not having a hectic morning and it will be nice to not have a busy night! Don't know if you know the Flylady, but she is helping me get through my weeks!!!  Her system works great! And I am getting a kick out of the "No Parents Left Behind" emails I get! Gotta check it out! My husband has helped me keep the sink shiny and to not have a ton of things to do on the weekends is fantastic! 

On Twitter this morning, one of my twitter friends said she wouldn't speak to her friends the way she speaks to herself.  I thought me neither!  Why do we talk so badly to ourselves??  So I tweeted her back saying lets not do that today!!!  A challenge!!!  ;)  So today, only good self talk. 

Keeping on with my goals one day at a time, one ounce of water at a time, one minute of movement at a time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment