Again...

Have started again and again...weight loss, organizing, keeping life simple...the list goes on and on. I am human and can only take one step at a time. I want to share my stories of life and get feedback on how to make the best of it.

Monday, November 28, 2011

My Monday...

How did I wake this morning...to doggie poo...in the bathroom in front of the toilet.  At least the dog knows what the bathroom is used for!!  But it was my husbands dog, so I got to wake him and make him pick it up!!!  I figure I change his sons bottom, he can pick up his dogs poo!!! Seems fair to me! 

The weekend was nice and long and unforgettable.  I crafted and went shopping and got my daughters BIG gift for Christmas.  So the only big ticket item I have left to buy is my husbands. 

I am doing good on the not binging aspect.  I made it through the holidays without gaining any weight.  I am back at work today doing squats at the copy machine and desk push ups whenever I get a chance.  I have been running around the office too and got a walk in.  So I am doing very well I think!  Trying to get movement in whenever I can.  Heck, I did calve raises in the shower this morning!!! 

I went to the store and got some yummy and good for us stuff.  I found some yummy grape seltzer stuff from Welch's that is 70 calories per serving.  I will give that to my family instead of soda.  I got some pita chips and laughing cow cheese.  We are cereal eater, so I got my fav Honey Nut Cheerios and the fruit ones for my daughter.  I got us some fruit to put in our lunches and some Greek yogurt.  I try to find the one with the most protein and I found one with 23 grams!!  My favorite breakfast is the Greek yogurt with some old fashion oats!  Awesome texture!!!  I am going to look into some gluten free bread next and other gluten free items. 

I have had some stressful moments in the last week, but I conquered! 

No comments:

Post a Comment