Again...

Have started again and again...weight loss, organizing, keeping life simple...the list goes on and on. I am human and can only take one step at a time. I want to share my stories of life and get feedback on how to make the best of it.

Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Post Thanksgiving

Well I made it through the holiday without any binges. I lost 2 pounds
in fact! Probably because I was running around with my head cut off
making sure everyone had what they needed. I just wanted everyone to
sit and eat but they all insisted of standing and talking! HA!
Everyone was happy and chatting and it went great! First year with
both my sister and her family and my dad and my hubbys dad and his
wife, her daughter and family and my hubbys brother and girlfriend. A
ton of people of my little home but it was a kick to see everyone
milling around. We had an occasional toddler running around with his
pants down and other little kid antics with food! We got things
cleaned up and we are so blessed with our crazy family. We were in bed
by 7:30! HA! Now we are planning Christmas dinner!

Today I'm relaxing a bit and going to work on my baby food jar advent
calendar. Going to drag the treadmill back out and fit in a nap!

Good luck to you crazy black friday shoppers! You people are insane! :)

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment