Again...

Have started again and again...weight loss, organizing, keeping life simple...the list goes on and on. I am human and can only take one step at a time. I want to share my stories of life and get feedback on how to make the best of it.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Is everyday truly a good day???

This health journey I am on is definitely a roller coaster.  I would have to say the one thing I am blessed for is that I haven't gain any weight! LOL!  This week, I am seeing a difference on the scale which I haven't really seen in a long time.  Considering my obstacles, this is a good thing, a good day.  But really, can every day be this good?  I know good things happen every day and it our choice to see them or not, but can every day be giddy good?  Nope, I don't want to be unrealistic.  I want to share the bad things too.  Not just the good.  What is the point of blogging if your not honest.  I know that some use blogs to be someone their not or to "enhance" themselves.  I don't want to be that someone.  I want my blog to be real and so far I think it is!  I can be all jolly happy some days and some days I just want to take a hiatus from people and life.  Those days I want to be quiet.  Life is hard folks and by golly, share those too!!!  When I read blogs and read some of the difficulties people go through I relate more and feel good that others aren't perfect.  I can take what they say and take a deep breath and know I can move on too. I want to thank those people who keep it real...it is hard to admit defeat, but I think when admitting to it you are a winner.  The hardest thing in life to do is to admit when your wrong.  But you can then dust yourself off, it is out in the open and off your mind so that you can be winner. 

So I may not have had the success others have had but life is one step at a time and I have plenty of steps to go!  I will get there...through the good and the bad days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment