Again...

Have started again and again...weight loss, organizing, keeping life simple...the list goes on and on. I am human and can only take one step at a time. I want to share my stories of life and get feedback on how to make the best of it.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Week three!

I have been getting up at 4am most days and two days a week have used my lunch hour to do my P90X workout! I still love it! Lol! It is so rewarding and challenging. I feel stronger and I am wearing a pair if prepregnancy jeans today!

I have a coach with this program that doesn't live to far from me and I am going to get some shakeology from get. They are protein meal replacement shakes. I love my protein shakes so I think I might as well follow the whole program and BRING IT the best I can!

Anyone else out there try this program?

No comments:

Post a Comment