Again...

Have started again and again...weight loss, organizing, keeping life simple...the list goes on and on. I am human and can only take one step at a time. I want to share my stories of life and get feedback on how to make the best of it.

Friday, February 3, 2012

Hello folks!

I have been missing in action lately.  Still moving and eating the best I can and still living life to the fullest.  A lot of things are going on in my life and I only have so much time during the day and blogging got put to the wayside.  But I miss you. 

Monday my hubby and I are starting P90X!  I am so excited to work out with him and he is just as excited!! We have taken our before pictures and our measurements.  He isn't overweight by any means but does want to bulk up and have some rippling muscle definition.  And I of course want the same, but am not starting out as "not overweight".  HA!

I have been happier and life is great right now.  I am content and the forces that try to beat me down, just don't seem to get through like they use to.  My family is awesome.  

I am going to sign off with an awesome photo I took yesterday....

No comments:

Post a Comment