Again...

Have started again and again...weight loss, organizing, keeping life simple...the list goes on and on. I am human and can only take one step at a time. I want to share my stories of life and get feedback on how to make the best of it.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

P90X

Hey folks! 
My husband and I are on a journey together.  We finished day 3 of P90X together this morning! Let me tell you, we get up at 4am, we BRING IT for over an hour and then we drink protein shakes together!  This is probably the best thing for our marriage! LOL! Mentally, physically, and emotionally. 

This program is extreme that is for sure.  I feel so sore but yet so good.  I am tired.  But I do want to do it again the next day.  The first day was a lot of push ups and pull ups.  The next day was Plyometrics.  As long as it wasn't push ups or pull ups, I was happy! :)  This morning was shoulders and arms. Last night I didn't think I would be able to do it because I was so sore and stiff from Monday's workout, but after stretching out and getting warmed up, I was able to perform to the best of my ability.  I was shocked and very pleased with myself and with my husband.  :) 

It is funny because my husband is pretty fit and very active with his job.  He keeps checking to see how I am feeling and if I am sore.  I say yes and he is relieved because he is too!  LOL!  So I know it is working us both!

I am psyched to see what this will do with our physical states!  :)  I know I can do this for the whole 90 days.  So when I am done maybe I will share my before and after photos? :)

Tomorrow 4am...yoga!

No comments:

Post a Comment