Again...

Have started again and again...weight loss, organizing, keeping life simple...the list goes on and on. I am human and can only take one step at a time. I want to share my stories of life and get feedback on how to make the best of it.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

P90X

So week one is in the books and week two is almost half way over!  It is flying by, never thought I would say that about extreme exercise! The only downfall this week is that I have a cold.  It is bringing me down, down, down!!!!  But the upside is that it won't last forever!  I am noticing a difference already and I know by the end of the first month, I will be rocking some muscles! This program is TOUGH!

I have found by asking some people that are doing this program too, that they don't appear or even have told me that they aren't sore.  How can that be???  I have asked others who have done it before who are in excellent shape about this and they tell me not to worry, they just aren't pushing themselves or are not doing it right.  Made me feel better but also made me feel kind of sad for the people who aren't pushing themselves.  Why do the program if your not going to go extreme?  That is what it is all about! But kudos to them for pushing play right? 

I have been experimenting and researching recovery drinks that don't cost a fortune.  Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment