Again...

Have started again and again...weight loss, organizing, keeping life simple...the list goes on and on. I am human and can only take one step at a time. I want to share my stories of life and get feedback on how to make the best of it.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wednesday weigh in

So I weighed in 182.8! That's a loss of 2.8 and back to where I was prior to the holidays lol. So I feel god about that!

I have been researching and learning about what foods to be eating that are food for me. I have been eating a lot more protein and fiber. I bought some vanilla almond milk to see what that tastes like.

I am feeling pretty good! Going to exercise tomorrow. Going to bed now lol! It's been a long couple of days.

1 comment:

  1. I love vanilla almond milk! I like to warm it up in the microwave and add it to my shredded wheat in the morning. Makes it sweet without adding loads of sugar! :)

    ReplyDelete