Again...

Have started again and again...weight loss, organizing, keeping life simple...the list goes on and on. I am human and can only take one step at a time. I want to share my stories of life and get feedback on how to make the best of it.

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Looking for cows

So every day my little boy crawls as fast as he can to the window when he hears his daddy coming to feed the cows in the feed lot next to our house. There are always cows staring at us through this window!

But he was sleeping during feeding this morning and when he got up he went to check out the cows through the window and he couldn't see them! He started to get the big frown sad cry face that is just so cute/sad at the same time! Well daddy is working cows today. I had to tell my baby boy that the cows will be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment