Again...

Have started again and again...weight loss, organizing, keeping life simple...the list goes on and on. I am human and can only take one step at a time. I want to share my stories of life and get feedback on how to make the best of it.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Eat clean

So I am day 2 of totally clean eating. Yesterday I had a headache by the end of the day. I wanted to start this after my birthday that was on Sunday. Cause my daughter made me an awesome birthday cake!

So I have still been on the lookout for examples of people following healthy lifestyles and what their day is like. I got a great response from Keelie! Thank you Keelie!
Majority of the time I feel pretty good about myself and how I'm looking and am able to go about my day positively. I think to myself that I'm healthier, I'm skinnier, I look damn good! Then I see a reflection and say "who the heck is that?" "ick!". "need to fix this!" HA! Then I have to mentally start over. Sometimes I have even said to myself "oh geez, I forgot I look like that". So at least I can forget and work on the change. Lol.

People judge by how many times you start over. But really weight loss is always in our mind so did we really stop?

Still taking comments on how you live your healthy lifestyle day to day. What's your average day look like? What thoughts or decisions do you have to make to stay lean?

No comments:

Post a Comment