Again...

Have started again and again...weight loss, organizing, keeping life simple...the list goes on and on. I am human and can only take one step at a time. I want to share my stories of life and get feedback on how to make the best of it.

Monday, September 23, 2013

Hey all!
Lots of new things going on here in my little chunk of the world.  Got a new job!!!!  So last week was pretty draining for me and my diet and exercise, or lack of, showed!  Bumped up a few notches...but I am not going to beat myself up about it.  Just going to start the week fresh.  I recite the same sentences every morning cause each day is a new slate of starting over.  Even if the day before is successful. 

So the new job is a breath of fresh air.  I don't feel any toxicity in the air and there is no vending machine!  Or 50 people that could possibly have snacks!!!  Just what I bring.  Everyone is pleasant at my new job.  I am not continuing to look behind me to see where the knife might be.  So I think with the stress level down, I may end up having some emotional and physical successes coming my way!

On the home front...FALL IS HERE! I love this time of year!  I can go outside and not sweat the second I step foot into fresh air! No air conditioners, just fans.  Allergies take a rest.  It is heaven. 

So Pink Papaya has Pumpkin Latte scented hand wash and lotion, and I swear I could eat my arm!!  It is so yummy!  It is perfect for Fall. Check it out and when you purchase a set, you get a 5$ Starbucks card to get a real Pumpkin Latte.  :) 

Daily Goal:

Walk at lunch time
Drink my water

Weekly Goal:

Jog on the treadmill after work 3 days this week

Monthly Goal:

Lose a total of 5 pounds

Later peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment