Again...

Have started again and again...weight loss, organizing, keeping life simple...the list goes on and on. I am human and can only take one step at a time. I want to share my stories of life and get feedback on how to make the best of it.

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

A new laptop!!

So we finally have a new laptop so this blogging business will be easier than when I did it on my phone!  I love my new touchscreen laptop, it is so pretty and easy to use.

So what is new these days? Well I started T25 and I LOVE IT! It is Shaun T's new program that is only 25 minutes long.  And let me tell you how intense that is!  It is a sweat fest! I am only a week into it but I can feel a difference and I have about 9 weeks to go...

My goal..to feel comfortable when I go to Jamaica in March! Ya baby, Jamaica!!  All expense paid trip for ME!!!  I love me some Pink Papaya! I became a consultant and I am doing a bang up job at it!  I love these products so much!  It is natural skin care, lotions and makeup. You gotta check it out!  I really enjoy doing the parties and sharing the goods with others, that is my favorite part.  And now, they want to send me to Jamaica, SURE!  :)  You wanna go with me?  Get on my team!!!

Life on the ranch is good.  It is hay season and this year we have 60 acres of our own alfalfa. I am very proud of my husband for turning into a business man! 

Well this is all for now...I must turn in for the night so I can get my lazy butt up and workout before the little guy wakes up! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment